Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Peer Pressure!

So I finally gave in and started a blog. OK, I know you get it, its a big deal and everyone should be happy blah, blah, blah! And for a FEWof you that even know I have a blog and I am getting harrassed to post 16 times a day! What is with you people! Please just give me a chance to create my masterpiece and figure out how I can tell you in a oh so cute way that David intentionally peed all over the bathroom floor today and that the pee is probably still there. Hopefully the roll of toliet paper he completely unrolled and left in a heap on the floor will have worked to my advantage and cleaned the mess up for me. ( Is this where I am supposed to insert a picture of David standing next to all the pee and toliet paper ?)Dont worry, I really am going to try and make my postings worthwhile and maybe throw in some real life amongst telling you how wonderful my life is.Here are some pictures of the kids we took while in Vegas. For all those who have forgotten us while we have been in Texas (Jenn!) Ashley is 7, Cole is 51/2, David is 4,and Lindsey is 18 months.Thanks for the peer pressure because it probably would have been a week or more before I ever posted again. Its nice to be harrassed sometimes. :)
P.S. I have tried for an hour to post pictures but its just not working, I will have to call one of you tomorrow to figure it out! Sorry I stink at this!

9 comments:

Fletch said...

Yippee!

Thanks for that. I feel kinda bad now. And NO, I haven't forgotten you, not anymore than I have forgotten my own brothers who I tend to call about once every three years...and I still remembered your kids' names, by the way, I just don't know ANYTHING about them, and therein lies the best part of the blog because I get to hear about the day-in-day-out good stuff. Seriously, don't feel pressure, but it has been so much fun just to hear your personality come out in your writing...and you only had to type it in once for all of us out here to read it (unlike calling, which would have taken about ten phone calls to accomplish the same thing.) It's really a time saver in the end. So don't give up!

PS...If brain-dead, computer illiterate Jenn can learn to upload pictures, then there is hope for you too!

Have a good day, Stace!

Texas MacLeans said...

Jenn-
Thanks for continuing to comment even though I was a little too sarcastic
I was kidding about everything I said:)
The comments between you, D'arcy and Carli have been so funny! Keep it up!
Pictures coming soon!

The Spradlin Family said...

Really Jenn, what are you doing leaving posts at 5:10 AM. ARE YOU CRAZY??!! J/K
And Stacey, thanks for the comment on my dad's blog. That meant alot.
Also, yes we do expect a picture of David standing right in the pee. That is what blogging is all about. Love ya!

Unknown said...

The night owl single girl is now making her comment. This is so much fun. I called Holly today and while we were talking her youngest daughter Maggie (Margaret) through a glass plate on the tile floor and a piece of it went flying right by Holly's face.


She had to call me back.

Anyway, she is VERY pregnant and tired. She is due in 5 weeks....yikes. I don't know how you women do it.

I on the other hand woke up, read my book in bed, blogged a bit, went for a walk, took a nap, took my dad to see X-Files, went shoe shopping, made a beautiful salad for dinner and will now go to read some more....ah those lazy hazy days of summer!

Unknown said...

For the pictures, they are at a too high resolution. You need to export them and save them smaller, usually a 350 x 400 works really well. That's what I have to do anyway!

Unknown said...

I mean, "threw" a glass plate, not through! Oh dear! I promise I do know what I am doing in my profession, really!!

Julie said...

hey stacey, saw your name on Stephanie's blog. thought I'd say hi! I'll be checking in sometimes if that's ok.
julie (earl) hanson

The Spradlin Family said...

Boooooorrrrriiiiinnnnngggg!

EMILY said...

thank you for the comic relief stacey. i will read your blog for that specific purpose, so can you please GET TO WORK and post not only about your wonderful life and adorable kids but throw some humor into the mix while you're at it!