Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Flat Stanley


















Yes, I know thses pictures are a bit odd but Adam had to take Flat Stanley to work with him for a project for Cole's class. Flat stanley is a kid who gets flattened (duh!) and his new found adventures as a piece of paper? ( sounds like a great story...I know...what are they reading to my kid?!)

ANYWAYS, I thought these picures were pretty funny. I didnt think Adam was that creative. There were even more pics but I thought these were the funniest And yes, Cole was the little nerdy kid who came with the most picutures. I think he was supposed to bring just one, but what can I say, the kids need some attention! Thanks Flat Stanley, we enjoyed using you to pick up a nasty piece of gum. Just kidding, dear Stanley is safe.





14 comments:

Sarah said...

Those pictures are hilarious! That one of Flat Stanley and the calculator is pure genius.

Adam, you are indeed a worthy recipient of my first crush.

jaanderson family said...

seriously stacey...that was hilarious! i literally laughed out loud!

Emily said...

I am still laughing. That was pretty hilarious!

Unknown said...

The file cabinet is my favorite. You are making me laugh "what are they reading to me kid!"


For some reason the way you are writing about Flat Stanley is oddly reminding me of Mr. Potty Man.....dude, we were (are?) weird!

Bullock said...

That is so awesome! Dallas took a million pictures of Flat Stanley spending the day with him too, and printed each of them into 8x10's. I saw them displayed in the hall at school and her page had like a 6 ft. drop of photo's under her name and everyone else's had a little 4x6. I don't know why some thing so rediculous make us laugh so hard!

Sheryl

Liz said...

My kids love Flat Stanley! Those pictures are brilliant!
Quit being a lurker and comment on my blog!

Sarah said...

Flat Stanley used to be funny. If I click on your blog one more time and see his face staring back at me I'm going to rip his flat little head off. Time for a new post please.

Julie said...

my zach is reading flat stanley also. funny. how are ya down there in south tx?

Sarah said...

so help me flat stanley, if I see your ugly mug on here for one more day, it will be your last.

Don't test me.

Sarah said...

all right F.S., you just made this personal with your blatant disregard for my threatenings. Wipe that stupid smile off of your face! I'm coming for you Stan. All I can say is heaven help you.

Sarah said...

I'm comin' Flatter-McFlattey-pants! And hell's comin' with me!!!!

Liz said...

Stacey,
IT IS TIME TO POST! FLAT STANLEY NEEDS TO GO BYE BYE!

Liz said...

Stacey,
Are you alive?

Sarah said...

All right Flat Stanley, the jig is up! Where is Stacey? What have you done with her? Nobody would leave you on their blog for this long by choice! You may have everyone else fooled but not me.

I've got to hand it to you Flat Stanley, you're a crafty one.
Very crafty indeed.