Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkins!




















I have taken a lot of pictures and planned on putting them on this blog, but it just never happened. I didnt want all the halloween pictures we took go to waste so I am shocking even myself and posting them before its too late.
I always look forward to halloween because its the start of all the fun holidays and it starts to feel more like fall outside. That doesnt really happen in Texas until about Jan, but its still fun to pretend like the weather is going to change. I bought pumpkins the day they were setting them out at the store. Adam thought I was crazy and that it was way too early. I was the idiot lady with her feet sticking in the air as I was crawling my way to the bottom of the big pumpkin crates. Just call me a pumpkin freak! Anyways, here are some picutes of the kids carving their pumpkins and then with them on our door step. We didnt go too fancy this year so it was pretty fun! Lindsey was unable to get her picture with her pumpkin because we were horrible parents and she fell outof her chair onto the floor. Nice...











2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness!! So cute!! You're kids are adorable. I carved three pumpkins by myself yesterday, they turned out looking awful. I am so ashamed!!

Emily said...

Does it drive you nuts that I always spell lindsey with A Y? I thought for sure thats what it was. Nope. E Y. like in stacey and ashley. Sorry bout that. I'll try to remember to call her lindsey and not ashley too. Look how nice your pumpkins are then go to my blog and look at mine. I had to go to 4 stores to find them b/c i waited so long. The ones I got were the at the bottom next to the moldy ones. Seriously.